The following terms and conditions apply to visits to and purchases from DeveloBaby.com.
All content and services are provided by:
DeveloBaby (VAT no. DK-33018878)
Maria Schultz Appelt
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions.
2 Services and Pricing
- All digital products must be purchased through the webshop.
- All digital products are priced in the currency applicable to your country (e.g. DKK for Danish customers, EUR for German customers, etc.).
- All digital products are priced including the VAT applicable in Denmark for sales to customers in your country (e.g. 25% for Danish customers and 19% for German customers).
- Products can be paid with Dankort, VISA and Mastercard, and Danish customers can use MobilePay, while Norwegian customers can use VIPPS.
- All payments are processed by QuickPay ApS and Clearhaus A/S.
- All orders are confirmed by email to the email address provided during checkout.
- All offered digital products are made available digitally on DeveloBaby.com, and you gain access through your personal login.
- After successful payment, delivery of login information will take place within a few seconds to your email address. In special and rare cases, such as email delivery disruptions, delivery may take longer.
- If you do not seem to receive the expected emails, please check your spam folder first and then contact me as soon as possible to find a solution.
- To access content on DeveloBaby.com, you need a computer (desktop or laptop) or a tablet with an current browser, such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari. Most features will also work on mobile devices, but I strongly recommend using a larger screen.
4 Return Policy
- As a consumer, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal in online commerce, except in the case of sales of digital content delivered on non-physical media.
- Since all my content is delivered digitally via email or by providing you with digital access to DeveloBaby.com, you generally cannot exercise your right of withdrawal. However, you can always contact me to find a solution for your specific situation.
5 Complaint Options
- You are always welcome to contact me if you have any questions or problems, and I am confident that we can find a solution. You can find my contact information in the Contact section.
- If a situation arises where we cannot reach an agreement, you may file a complaint with the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority’s Center for Complaint Resolution, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby or to Center for Complaint Resolution at https://www.forbrug.dk.
- In particular, if you live outside Denmark, you can also file a complaint with the European Commission’s online dispute resolution portal at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
6 Purpose, License, Rights
- The primary purpose of all content on DeveloBaby.com is to educate parents about various developmental difficulties that can be alleviated or treated with physical therapy exercises according to recognized professional standards in Denmark.
- The content on DeveloBaby.com is not intended to educate professionals. While professionals are welcome on the site, I deliberately avoid using technical jargon and do not delve into physiological/physiotherapeutic concepts. If you are a professional and would like to learn more about these topics, please feel free to contact me to arrange courses or presentations.
- Access to all content, including digital products on DeveloBaby.com, is generally perpetual and you are welcome to use the content for all of your children.
- I reserve the right to make changes to all content, including digital products and without notice, in order to correct, add, and update content based on the latest research.
- I retain all rights to all content and digital products on DeveloBaby.com. It is not allowed to copy or share text, images or videos, especially on social media. You may share my content on Social media if you make sure to credit me.
- When you purchase digital products, you are granted a license for personal use within your own household only. It is not allowed to share purchased content with third parties. Please feel free to contact me with any special circumstances or questions.
- Prior to any non-private, commercial use of any content, a special, written permission must be obtained.
- When you make a purchase from the web shop on DeveloBaby.com, I need to collect and store your email address, first and last name, address and payment information. In this case, your information will be stored securely on this website. I use your information only to operate the webshop. For this purpose I have to share your information with Simply.com (web hosting) and QuickPay ApS / Clearhaus A/S (payment processor).
- I delete your information when I no longer need it, which is one year after you have purchased access to a digital product OR when you request deletion of your user account. All your information on DeveloBaby.com, including your personal account, will be deleted, which means that you will permanently lose access to the services that you have purchased.
- However, information about purchases and payments (stored by QuickPay ApS / Clearhaus A/S) will not be deleted, as I (and the tax authorities) need to know from whom I have received money.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the above. You can find my contact information at the top of the page in the Contact section.
All content on DeveloBaby.com is based on recognized professional standards in Denmark, and you can expect them to be in line with the advice you receive in the public health system. If you find that your child has pronounced sleep or motor challenges, or that there is a lack of effect from the general exercises, I recommend that you make an appointment with me, either in person or online, so that I can customize the program for your child. If your child is unwell, always make sure to contact your health care provider or physician.
The information provided by DeveloBaby on DeveloBaby.com is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site. Under no circumstances shall I have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
The information on this site is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for individualized professional advice. Accordingly, if your child has any medical issues, I encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals.